Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

If you received a paper paycheck and it has been misplaced or destroyed, you may request to have it reissued. Please complete the Reissue of Lost Check form and deliver it to the Payroll Office. Upon receipt of the completed form, Payroll will contact the SPU bank to verify that the original check has not cleared. A stop payment will be placed on the original check and a new check will be issued. Please allow two business days for this process.

  • No labels