View Assignment Details and Feedback
- Click the Grades link in Course Navigation.
- Click the title of an assignment.
- You can view comments on the right side of Submission Details.
- In order to view Feedback, click the view Feedback button on the top right corner inside the Submission Details box.
You can also follow directions in Canvas Website: How to view submitted Assignments and its Feedback.
View Annotated Comments
- Once you click the View Feedback button, you will be able to see your submitted assignment.
- Hover over the text to see what comment is related to that part of text, or vise versa.
- To reply to a comment, hover over the comment and click the Reply button.
- To download a PDF of the submission and annotations, click the Download icon highlight with red border.
Viewing an Annotated PDF - PDF Program
To view the annotated PDF, you must download the PDF and use a viewing program installed on your computer, such as Preview (Mac), Adobe Acrobat DC, FoxIt Reader or some other PDF reader software.
Click a tool to view information about the program.
- Preview (Mac)
- Adobe Acrobat DC
Download - click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- Foxit Reader