Enable a Grading Scheme in Your Course
For a video tutorial on how enable grading schemes, click here.
- In your course settings, scroll down to Grading Scheme and select "enable course grading scheme".
- Select "set grading scheme" to choose a scheme other than the default screen.
- Select "Update Course Details" to save your work.
Enabling a Grading Scheme in an Assignment
- In the settings of the assignment you want to use a grading scheme for, scroll down to "Display Grade as"
- Select "Letter Grade".
- Select the "View Grading Scheme" option that appears under the drop-down menu.
- Save assignment changes.
Manage Grading Schemes
Canvas will show the current grading scheme enabled by SPU. Click Manage Grading.
Add Grading scheme
Click the Add Grading Scheme Button
Edit Grading Scheme
Create a title in the Scheme Name Field. For each line item, edit the grading scheme name in the name field. Edit the minimum end of each individual range in % field.
If you want to add range, place your cursor over the checkbox and click Add. When you have finished editing, click Save.
The new grading scheme will appear underneath any previously used grading schemes. To delete a grading scheme, click the Delete icon