View submission on SpeedGrader
- Open the Turnitin assignment.
- Select "SpeedGrader" from the right-hand side of the screen.
- Use the "student list" to locate a student submission on the top right corner.
- Once you select a student, SpeedGrader will display the student submission in the viewing window.
- If the student re-submitted the assignment, SpeedGrader will display the most recent submission.
- You can always view previous submissions under "submission to view".
Note: Turntin may occasionally generate an error message about the status of a submission. If a submission includes an error, you can view the message by clicking the Turnitit error icon. You can also click the Resubmit to Turnitin button.
Grade Assignment (with Rubric)
- Enter the grade in the Grade field under Assessment to grade the assignment.
- Click the View Rubric button if you added a rubric to the assignment for grading
- Select the rating that fulfills the criteria and the number of points will update in the points field for each criteria item.
- Click the comment icon to add a comment for a criteria item.
- When you are finished, the rubric shows the total points at the bottom of the window, make sure to click the save button.
- If you graded you assignment with a rubric but the Grade field does not update, your rubric was not set for grading and you will have to enter the score manually.
Adding a rubric has to be done before attaching the external tool. If you already created an assignment, you can detach turnitin temporarily to add a rubric. You should be able re-attach the external tool after editing the assignment setting.