1.In order to start editing your video, open it and press the edit button.2.The video editor will open and you will be able to make the following changes
3.When you have finished making changes to your video, click to Publish the edited video.
Change the Title
Press the title bar, type the new title, and press Enter.
Trimming the Video
See images to the right.
- In order to perform this feature, use the Timeline that is located in the lower half of the page.
- Press the Trim Icon to start trimming. When you click on it , a gray line will appear on both ends of the video.
- Click and drag the grey lines over the sections that you wish to edit out. If needed, you can do this multiple times to get rid of all of the undesired clips.
Chapters are auto-generated based on the slides. However, if you wish to edit them or add new chapters, follow the steps:
- Click the Add a new event button under the Events section in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select a location on the timeline where you would like to add the event.
- Enter a title for the chapter in the Caption field.
- Enter a Url in the field provided to open that site in a new tab during session playback.
Upload a Custom Thumbnail
If ‘Upload a custom preview image’ is selected the session’s ‘Overview Modal’ will appear over the editor.
Click ‘Edit’ on the ‘Preview image’ field
Select the ‘Choose File’ button, and navigate to your custom preview image.
Select your image, and click ‘Save’
links to other wiki pages or outside info that's relevant and wasn't already linked above