Due dates that are set for assignments, discussions, or quizzes are automatically shown in the calendar view for all users enrolled in the course. Students can also create personal events on their calendar.
To create an event:
- Select the date of the event on the calendar.
From the 'Event' tab, enter the appropriate information for the event.
Press 'Submit" when you are done. Your event will now display on the indicated calendar.
If your instructor has made an appointment group in the scheduler, you can sign up for an appointment slot by:
- Select the 'Scheduler' tab at the top of the calendar page.
- Select the time-slot you want to sign up for.
- Type in any comments you may have and select 'Reserve' to schedule the appointment.
- You'll see the appointment you scheduled at the top of the page and in your calendar display.